Solving Three of Earth's Greatest Challenges
Providing Renewable Energy, Clean Water and Sustainable Food Production to Developing Countries
Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion and Seawater Air Conditioning allow opportunities to mitigate surging energy prices while reducing emissions and pollution.
Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion and Seawater Air Conditioning desalinates seawater to produce affordable fresh drinking water
Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion and Seawater Air Conditioning allows opportunities to support sustainable fish-farming and agriculture.
- The True Cost September 29, 2015
- Pope Francis, in Washington, Offers Vision for Church, and World September 23, 2015
- Senate Democrats Unveil Climate Change Bill September 22, 2015
- Andy Welch, P.E. Interview – September 2015 September 18, 2015
- What Obama’s Clean Energy Plan proposals mean for US solar September 3, 2015
- New Study Shows How Climate Change Is Already Reshaping The Earth September 3, 2015
- Cheap Oil vs Clean Energy: A Strong Environmental Trade-Off September 2, 2015
- Texas’ Record Floods Are the New Normal September 2, 2015